Special Solution Your Process Needs
Stainless steel or carbon steel reactors, which can operate under high pressure and vacuum, are often used in the chemical and food industries. All of the GEO reactors with heating or cooling jackets, suitable for pressure and high temperatures, with high corrosion resistance are manufactured in accordance with international standards.
- 1 – 80 m3 capacity range
- Heating and cooling: Jacketed or half-pipe serpentine on the outer body, serpentine from seamless pipe on the inner body
- Thermosiphon cooled mechanical seal or soft seal
- Dismountable Mixer wings and baffles
- Specially designed hive construction
- With Filled Columns or Condensers, Heat Exchangers
- Delivered with CE certificate if requested.
Other Industrial Solutions For Your Process
GEO Reactors are commonly used in below processes.
You can select your own process below in order to check out other related GEO solutions: